[Diy_efi] RB26 GTR stuff

Hugh Keir hugh at sol.co.uk
Sun Jan 5 22:45:00 GMT 2003

HI Matt,

Thanks for all your DIY responses.

I am using PC software to interrogate the Apexi ECU.

I have not investigated the quality of the signal from the trigger disc,
will see how the plug gap changes go.

Am also fitting some bigger spec turbos on Monday, so it's back to square 1
again with the mapping.

I imagine a cap in the right place might help but the trigger discs has
discrete timing marks as well as cylinder marks which complicates things.

Anyway thanks for your help and hope 2003 is a good year for you.

Cheers

Hugh