[Diy_efi] Water metanol turbo assist - was Argon turbo

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 09:26:23 GMT 2003

Come to think of it, no water will end up in the sump if its going into the
exh housing!! :)

Someone here must have some more info on this (or around the place) I for
one am awaiting an answer, hopefully not by my own experimentation.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies

On 6/1/03 4:14 AM Ohio Benz wrote