[Diy_efi] GDI cont'd

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 12 20:35:29 GMT 2003

Thanks Greg, I'm glad to see something useful come of their work.  I just
remembered reading about their prototypes and the source claimed that we
would soon all be driving vehicles with Orbital engines in them because of
their efficiency, reduced parts count, excellent emissions profile, etc..
Don't know if you remember but they had a unique engine configuration that
they were touting as a real breakthrough in mechanical design and thermal
efficiency.  It was a radial design as I recall with exceptionally low
compression.  I wonder whatever happened to that project?

Lance