[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 6, Issue 14

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Wed Jun 11 22:15:02 GMT 2003

What's your fuel pressure?  I've seen this problem on GM's with a bad
CTS.  The sensor was going Hi-Z in the motor, but not when out.  I replaced
the 15 dollar sensor and all was good.

This is an 83, is this a CFI car?  EEC-III?

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin