[Diy_efi] And for the bottom end of the market....

bill SHURVINTON bill at shurvinton.fsworld.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 16:22:55 GMT 2003

I have to say I'm with Phil on this. Can't see any good reason why most of
the aftermarkets won't run a bike engine fine. Perfect power, autronic,
Wolf, Haltech, Gems, SDS, emerald. There is a 240MPH bonneville jobby
running a turbo bike engine off a megasquirt.

Would be interesting to know what it is about the motec that makes it
'specific' for a bike.

Bill