[Diy_efi] EEC-V revisited..

Justin Starkey @ VMP justinv6 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 19 02:54:54 GMT 2003

They burn on diablo blanks (though they can use superchips too, but prefer the black 4
bank diablos).  They do not use any of the mainstream software, they have their own.  They
actually know what they are doing, unlike superchips (and diablo) who admit to just
reverse engineering/hacking the eec.

Justin Starkey
www.VelocityMustangPerformance.com
**Quote Original E-Mail In Reply**