[Diy_efi] Exhaust manifold pressure sensors

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Mon Apr 25 14:20:17 UTC 2005

Yes,  the '91 Ford Tempo (among others) uses a differential pressure
transducer across the EGR valve to detect failure of the valve.  They use a
10" (approx) silicon tube between the exhaust manifold and the sensor.

Bill