a MAF too small

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 21:47:22 GMT 1999

Hi Dave,
        Is your system a draw through or (blow?)flow through on the MAF??????
 If it is a draw through you might be losing adiabatic efficiency caused by
the vacuum situation at the inlet,,,,,creating heat, losing efficiency, even
though the boost might show high enough, the mass just isn't there.....but if
yours is a blow through(I hope the screens are there) I would like to be
involved if you are interested in trying to use a syclone code running a
separate computer as a fueler,,,,,,hmmmm another thought,,,I think we could
even do the spark in 2 or 3 bar and leave your stock computer (165) just to
handle the fueling till the MAF runs out,,,,,btw where did you find a kit for
that year or was it homemade???????
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 7/21/99 11:31:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,