a MAF too small

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Jul 23 13:36:29 GMT 1999

*OR* back to my present conclusion and so far the path I am taking...

to retain the best resolution situation (doubling it would be bad for
idle if I can only draw 300 gm/sec) size the additional bypass to the
size of the additional fuel delivery capabilities. (or vise-versa..
size injectors for the air expected to be consumed then size bypass
for the injectors max.. or for the max fuel expected to be used,
even if it isnt the fuel capable of being delivered by the injectors
at static)

I should get to try this by 3 weeks the way things are going.

Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp