a MAF too small

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Jul 23 15:11:19 GMT 1999

>> The 1986 to 1989 Corvette, Camaro and Firebird use a Bosch
>> MAF sensor that is a 0 to 5 Vdc sensor not a frequency type
>> sensor (like that used on the 1994 and newer Corvette, Camaro
>> and Firebird).

> ... that may be the best way to go, i.e. switching to a ford maf
> meter...

> Daniel

You know for this purpose I wish I wasn't "one of these folks"
but...

HERESY I say!  NEVER!   you'll have to stuff it up my cold, dead
<self-censored> !    ;-)

Now if you call it a BOSCH MAF, well maybe I'll take one!

Seriously, Thanks Daniel.

Now do the 6 MAF calibration tables in the BIN still apply to the
voltage type sensor *AND* the Freq sensor? It looks like the info is
not what's bypassed using that option bit.
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp