Question about BLMs

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 4 19:55:43 GMT 2000

Hey guys. I got a quick question about getting my fuel curves right. I had a lean condition at idle yesterday where the BLMs were shoing 140. Gave it a little more fuel between 50-60KPA and 400-1000 RPM and now both the intergrator and the BLM stay at 126. Problem is, when the car gets hotter, the BLM drops to 108 and the KPA drops from 57-60 to about 50. What would I change in my 730 $8D bin to reflect this temperature change ? This happens after about 20 minutes of driving amd the temp increases about 60-70 degrees F.

Should be a table about AFR vs CTS

Is 128/128 a "perfect" running condition ?

124 to 132 is fine.  It will vary from even a 128 to 128 from time to time
128s are best thou not absolutely necessary.
And in some applications, they just might *like* a 124.
Bruce

 My goal right now is to get these two numbers as close to 128 as possible. WOT tuning is gonna be a little harder since they stay at 128/128 no matter what. LOL
I'd appreciate any advice you have on this :)