730 ECM Swap

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Mon Nov 6 13:18:15 GMT 2000

The pinout swaps are all known as well as the other steps. save yrself some research - suprised you have not seen Mike D's site. www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis  - go to the bottom to the z28 section
been in several dozen posts over the last couple mos, and the ones that started the thread. (remember the picture of the adapter - thats his)

With the MAF connector you can make an adapter using a busted MAF sensor and a MAP sensor connector to extend the wires to the MAP location. Plug and play.  Now if you find a male (plastic connector on the MAF) MAF connector well that would be a miracle.

The fun part is anything DIY. if YOU do it, then its DNY. Thkssfor the offer though and thanks lots for your time for finding P/N's.