Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 9 14:15:33 GMT 2000

I'd go with the 87 1227148 ecm (and MAF sensor).
You're going to spend alot of time on the ecm end of things otherwise.
It's well documented at the GN Ttype site,
Mr James just posted a winbin editor for it, and there is a GMEPro, and
tunercat for it

Then to go state of the art with it,
you can add a Direct Scan (monitors things and data logs them off of the
edge card connector of the ecm.  Even a translator plus off of the Moderen
Muscle site.
Granted you not going to have the air flow a GN, but uses the stock stuff
you have you're probably going to exceed the resoltion of that combination

I'm just suggesting you investigate things more closely, and then proceed,
there is a bunch of stuff for the GNs that might be handy

I don't understand how you know what the timing table should look like,
before even seeing what you do have.
Cheers
Bruce