Question about WOT table in $8D bin

NRGZ28 euro at lvcm.com
Wed Nov 15 22:44:40 GMT 2000

I know computers don't "guess" anything that's why I put the word in quotes.
As far as I know the ECM has no idea what the actual AFR is in the
combustion chambers so it calculates it based on what info is in the EPROM
and displays it as such. That's what it's supposed to be, but what it
actually is... is another story.