Turbo Project update. The good, bad and ugly.

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 1 01:50:52 GMT 2001

I have a large coffe can full of plugs in the garage. :) Good thing the
truck uses one or two every now and again. Nice brownish-tan color. No
speckles :) :) :). Also, did/are you running an EGT? I have one, but haven't
hooked it up because of the slow response! It was installed in a 4 cylinder
before, where WOT runs could be checked and temps would stabilize. This car
only sees WOT for usually only 10 seconds at a time (it was a parts car -
unsafe at 100+mph!) at the ABSOLUTE maximum. Any ideas?
Jon
White Car