Turbo Project update. The good, bad and ugly.

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 1 01:51:05 GMT 2001

No forged pistons yet. I have to order some soon. The motor is straight out
of a 74 van. It had about 100k mi on it. I just cleaned out most of the
sludge, put in a high volume oil pump (for the wear), and a new cam just
because the other one was worn out. The cam is an emission compliant
replacement cam (very mild). It has endured ALOT of punishment. I am
impressed with what it has taken so far :). Thanks
Jon