LED lights

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Feb 1 06:34:11 GMT 2001

>Was it here someone mentioned these
>Anyway
>Bruce
>
> http://www.aieonline.com/73/949.htm?317

Bruce, I had a look at their Xenon Lights. To me this looks like a normal
globe with a daylight color temp coating over the top. I used to work in the
Film industry and this sort of thing was used to turn 'normal' lamps into
daylight (white) light. Seems like a load of BS to me, as it usually reduces
the effective light alot.
The LED's look pretty good though, in fact, in Melbourne there is a few
intersections that use LED clusters in the traffic lights.
Mmmmm, O.K, enough rambling, back to EFI content...

Ross Myers