limited efi - performance parts

Marc Piccioni piccioni at cadvision.com
Fri Feb 23 03:40:24 GMT 2001

I will list only the brand name that are on sale along with a sample price:
all price in US$

     Brand                       Sample item                P/N
$$
Accel                         GM HEI super coil     14003
46.50
ARP                            SBC rod bolts          134-6002
34.00
Auburn Gear                8.5" 10bolt GM posi  542018        290.00
Auto Meter                10K shift light tach 5"    233904        85.00
Barry Grant                850 CFM demon carb  1563010        386.00
CAT                             6" SBC H beam rod        CRS-6000    337.50
Comp Cams                any -2 series cam  -
83.00
                        `            any - 8 series cam
210.00
                                      SBC magnum rockers    1412-16
130.00
Crane                               SBC 1.6:1 rockers        11746-16
156.00
hooker                            grand national header    1115
503.00
                                          SBC passenger             2451
110.00

hotkhiss                        82-01 f body complete kit rear  1801
305.00

to many items to list

Also on sale:

lakewood
march
milodon
moroso
MSD
pete jackson gear drives
proform
RCI
Strange
Suspension technologies
world products

If you have a wish list send me the part numbers and I'll check it against
the list if its on I'll send you the price.

/Marc