Harness?

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Tue Feb 6 23:47:49 GMT 2001

I'm looking for someone that would like to make professional looking
harnesses to adapt from one ECM harness to another (say you were connecting
an ECM from one vehicle into another vehicle where the original ECM used a
different plug style), or making a Y-style harness with certain wires going
to one computer and one to the other, or making an ECM harness with just
bare wires that can be wired into an existing harness with X amount of wires
actually being used (not all of them).

I'll have more details in the next month or so, but was wondering what
something like this might cost?  I can make my own, but there are others out
there that cannot.  I'm looking for an option for those others.  It might
even be a direct deal where I just ask them to contact you.

Are there any businesses that do this or any individuals that would like to?

Thanks!

Rex