Knock Sensor Light and Alarm problems...

jkooser at impsat.com jkooser at impsat.com
Thu Feb 8 16:25:03 GMT 2001

I just built one and I was able to see the LED blink and the alarm chirp
when I hit the test button.  No ECM, no connections other than a battery
charger for power.  Check your jumpers and make certain they are all
connected correctly.  That was the real tricky part of building the circuit
for me.

Jake Kooser
Field Engineer
Impsat USA