Plena volume

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Feb 13 16:27:54 GMT 2001

The more I look at the GN manifold the less I like it, but the darn, fuel
rails, coil pack mounts, PCV Line, throttle linkage bracket make moving
anything such a project.   Was all set up to take the hole saw to the upper
plenum, and then when scribing things out saw how much things missed by.  My
plan was for a 3" Hemholtz, and now it looks like 2" is going to be close.
The folks at PT+E have a new upper design that might allow for a 2.5, but I
hate to cut up parts that I have to pay serious money for.....
Looks like a stryrfoam block and dremel are the only real answers for this
one
Bruce