Plena volume

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Tue Feb 13 14:13:00 GMT 2001

-> different versions of sheetmetal manifolds that were accessible.   2x
-> CID, and 3" runners, were the general theme.   Looks like the runner
-> exists for the sole purpose of mounting the injectors about now.

 Remember the discussion of anti-resonant intake manifolds a few months
ago?  And take a look at some of those old Offenhauser "360" intakes
some time; just boxes with 2" stubs to the heads.

 I'd still like to see a GN intake split left side/right side, with
separate throttle bodies and separate plumbing all the way to the
intercooler tank.  That's how I'm doing Sean's 3.8.

 I'm not doing it to mine, because if I change any more of the bits I
might as well just put all the old bits together as a GN engine and
build a whole new one from scratch... once you change the intake, turbo,
and headers, there's not much "Buick Grand National" left!

- Dave "no kill like an overkill" Williams