'165 Minimum Air Question...

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 06:52:21 GMT 2001

With the car sitting in @ the starting line waiting for the other guy to
dry hop my car was sitting @ 201 coolant temp, 160 MAT, & a IAC count of
93.  would you consider this high?  i checked a number of runs (street
mostly) & it appears from looking @ the scaling that this is a 256 count
full scale & I don't think that i ever saw it get higher than 130 or so (a
peak not average).  this leads me to think that it has a way to go before
it runs out of room. the amount of flow through the IAC is non linear in
relation to the count though is it not?  maybe 93 is a ton?

Thanks
BW

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org