VSS buffer location

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Wed Feb 14 07:58:32 GMT 2001

Shannen -

Revisiting some ancient history '747 vss stuff here....

Forgot to ask at the same time WHERE the mag vss buffer is on the '88+
pickups is located.   I assume they also have an electric speedo?
Junkyards here are jus full of vans, no pickups.  A friend of mine upstate
NY has offered to go hunting for one, gotta provide details since he
doesn't know a VSS buffer from a EGR valve.

31 days and counting to the next powwow!

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com