VSS buffer location

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Thu Feb 15 03:56:35 GMT 2001

Not all units have one, but if it's present, you (he) will usually find it behind
the glovebox.  Sometimes it gets sandwiched between the radio and glovebox, and
some rare times it's over on the driver's side near the kick panel.  It's a white
box with 3 letters on a large sticker.  There might be a picture in the DRAC pdf
file on the ftp site.

BTW, you reminded me that I have info for someone else.  Thanks.
Shannen