VSS and idle

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 01:28:57 GMT 2001

I did have some idle problems that were cured by the addition of a VSS.  The
idle would surge unexpectedly while driving at real low speeds.  In
combination with an automatic, this was a problem.  And I managed to scare a
few people (including myself) in parking lots a few times.  Only change I
made was to add a VSS and it hasn't reoccurred.  I think this was the stall
protection (or whatever you call it) kicking in.