'165 Minimum Air Question...(Round 2)

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Thu Feb 15 05:14:35 GMT 2001

You'll definitely know a faulty IAC when you experience it.  it's not a question
like "Hmm... Could this be the IAC?", it's more like "What the ---- is wrong with
my car!"  Often the IAC will stick in a parked position when the engine is shut off
warm, in my experience.  Starting the car back up results in no idle speed control
for a short time.
Shannen