Emulator + Editor ?????

TK terryk at foothill.net
Thu Feb 15 06:03:08 GMT 2001

With any of the editors and emulators (assuming they will run in a Windoze
DOS window), you should be able to open the editor in one window and run a
batch file in a second window to send that binary name to the emulator
(assuming it supports command line options).

 I did this with the LDTI. I would edit the binary, save it and download the
emulator in second window. Kinda slow, but it worked. The LDTI would do
real-time updates, but it hogged the memory long enough to make the engine
stumble. The LDTI has a dos program that you can pass the binary filename
and download in one shot.

TK