A standard defition format for ECMs, with LT1 as an example

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Feb 16 07:12:00 GMT 2001

That's some disclaimer there Dave ;)

sooo.. uSoft is going into Automotive controls soon then?  ;-)

Like, do you think the car will CRASH 5 times each day? Just "close the
windows and open them again" to restart??

(remember the FORD executive / Gates "If ford made computers" exchange?
LOL.)

uugh - sorry, your disclaimer reminded me of that whole thing. Just messin
with ya ;-]

The folks we are a "dealer" for has a control system running part of uncle
Bill's new big house. Suprised he has not bought the seattle-based $25m
company yet.