A standard defition format for ECMs, with LT1 as an example

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Fri Feb 16 15:17:15 GMT 2001

You can view it in Notepad, WordPad, XML Editor, etc...  You see code,
because it's kinda code.  It's like a script, or an INI file on steroids if
you will.  But, it's only as good as the program designed to read it.  It's
kinda nice since the tools have some hooks to read it simply without having
to write all the underlying File I/O code, parsing, etc...
(So's I thinks!)
Steve