dats a lotsa bins!

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 05:18:11 GMT 2001

I have a couple of Bins for my app & was wondering if you would like to add
them to the library?  if so how do i tell what they are (BCC)?  the GME Pro
tells me what the prom ID is.  I looked @ the Bithoist @ Ludis site but, it
is all Greek to me.  I don't know that it really matters as the one is a
SuperChips chip & the other is a prom that Z-Industries made for me.

BW

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net
--- www.r71camaro.homestead.com