dats a lotsa bins!

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Feb 17 05:32:31 GMT 2001

NO, and please no to anyone with aftermarket stuff.   Some of them are
trying to make a legit business, and lumping them with the profiteers just
isn't fair in my book.

Me and the lil guys had lots of talks about this.
The premis of the list is educationial.   Looking at ****garbage generates
garbage****.   If two guys jointly want to work on something that is GREAT.
But, tieing any of this with commercial stuff really rubs me the wrong way.
  I don't want to go off onna tangent, and I know the new guys are saying
well what about us?....    Well if you do your homework the answers are out
there.
  Looks like Tim is taking the time and effort to really pull alot of the
mystery outta things, and posting some good stuff over at the 3rd Gen Prom
Board.

  The it's too expensive excuse also no longer flies with me.  With the drop
in editing stuff, the availability of winbin, things while still time
consuming are financially reachable.

Bruce