Profiteers

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Feb 17 14:04:58 GMT 2001

     "Almost" sounds like Andrew Mattei . Appears that something happened
with him as well,
     Tho , there's no details. I`ve never hosed my helpers , they always
get taken care of.
     Going up that ladder and stepping on others along the way , well, they
will be waiting
     for you on the way down.
     MY RADAR is running @ WOT , Bruce. We won't get fooled again. I know
     how you feel  about the Diy - EGOR thing . I'm in business for profit,
I build alliances
     that tend to be reciprocating, I too am saddened by how many grabbers
are in the field,
     and agree , it seems to be getting more so, I can't let it cloud my
thinking tho.
     We are now seeing the effects of the Clinton era really take hold in
the economy along
    with the resultant bumpy ride.
>   My Vent Too
      Len