Profiteers

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 17 15:38:02 GMT 2001

>      "Almost" sounds like Andrew Mattei . Appears that something happened
> with him as well,

Huh? I'm not aware that I'm in hot water with anyone right now... Maybe
lukewarm with Mr. Kelly due to some connector delivery issues that are
beyond my control, but not hot... ;)

If I'm in trouble with someone here, someone please tell me. <G>

My double-AL-foil lined CSH (inside & outside) must be blocking all of the
signals. But that means it's working........

-Andrew