Profiteers

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Feb 17 16:34:17 GMT 2001

   You are Not in hot water with Me. Happy to hear you didn't get a door
slammed
   in your face. Maybe it was my turn , I'm a little Italian who NEVER forgets.
   Andrew , you have ALWAYS been straight with me , I think  you put lots of
   effort forward to help other folks get up and running and maybe get some
rewards
   in those efforts. Everything is not about money for some of us , for
others money IS
   all that ever matters . Greed and Ignorance seemingly go hand in hand.
   Personally , in 30+ years in the performance and racing industry,
   I I've given lots of time to help others for fun and profit. What was
given has come back
   many fold , way beyond what I could imagine . Sometimes good guys finish
last , maybe
   sometimes they finish best too. New opportunities avail themselves everyday.
    Len