ecu files for a TR 1227148 ECM?

Drew Skinner drew.skinner at lcra.org
Sat Feb 17 14:46:31 GMT 2001

Thanks Carl!

Drew

>>> ijames at netaxs.com 02/16 6:59 PM >>>
I uploaded an ecu file, called cfi7148.ecu (or maybe cfi7148stock.ecu
:-)); should still be there.  I've found one typo in that version, the mat
spark correction table address is off a couple of bytes which causes
promedit to squawk upon loading but which works okay except for that
table.  Has the common stuff like pe fueling, timing, etc.  I'm working on
a more complete file which I'll upload in a few more tuits.