Profiteers

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Feb 17 22:26:43 GMT 2001

My intent is not to start a flame war,
just as a *warning* that if you go off list, and, get shafted don't be
surprised.   It is the continuing policy here at CSH, HQ to keep things
above board and in the open.   I hate this behind closed doors and then a
good guy getting zip for his work.

Being a public forum, this is just a fact of life,  I'm just trying in my
way to keep this DIY, ie educational.
Bruce

> Post his/her/their name (offline if you want) so I can avoid this jerkoff.
> Absolutely not acceptable use of peoples' good will.
>
> -Kevin
>
> >>Well, it happened again.
> >>No I'm not going to start anything about it, but just as a I told you
so.
> >>One of the good guys thought he'd help someone that's kinda a lurker
work
> >>out some OBDII stuff.  So off list they colaborated, and put together a
neat
> >>package.   Well,  the way it worked out was the one guy did alot of
> >>gathering, and in all honesty did do alot of work,  but the supplier of
the
> >>how it all works got the door closed in his face for all the time HE put
> >>into making the info available for the other guy to make this commercial
> >>project.
> >>
> >>I'm not passing judgement, or anything of that sort, BUT, when you do
> >>anything less then public, don't at all be surprised if it goes
commercial,
> >>and you didn't get a dinner or movie.
> >>
> >>Saddens me, alot to see, hear of this.
> >>Bottom line in my book, is if you want to keep a secret, fine.
Anything

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org