Blown 350 with 1227730 ECM

Jon Fedock heh at youwish.com
Sun Feb 18 23:39:52 GMT 2001

Just right off the top of my head, two of the biggies are the injector
constant and egr bpw constants. Others aren't quite so glaring, but
aggrivating if trying to accomplish something. Don't get me wrong, I am
grateful for it, I used the addresses to tune with. Just gotta check
everything. It does have alot of info, but there are gaps. If I just wanted
to use only what I NEED, I'd be using a carb and points distributor.....;)
;) ;)  <------------See the winkies
Jon