Adjustable VSSB

EK sk8er at netmost.com
Mon Feb 19 03:50:38 GMT 2001

Have something you may be interested in. Similar to other calibration boxes, but has a couple extra "features", such as speed foldback (above certain Speed freq is cut in half) or frequency clamp ( wont output speed higher than X regardless of input speed) which should bypass most speed limiters. 12 user adjustable Dip switches adjust output from 4x input to 0.23x input. I put one inside a small Hammond 1590A waterproof AL box for underhood use on my 95 S-10, since speedo cal in this PCM not readily acessable, and dealer wouldn't re-flash correct calibration. Have about 10 PCBs left and complete parts. Email me if interested.

Eric