Blown 350 with 1227730 ECM

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Mon Feb 19 16:00:19 GMT 2001

Well when I goto his site it lists both ecm's and when I try either it takes
me to the schematic for the 749 and also list that is it for the 730 in the
bottom right corner.  I'm trying real hard to put this info together without
bothering everyone but it seems like I'm just securing the CSH.

If I should get a 749 I will.  It is easier to try to use one of the 3
'730's that I have beside me though :-)  Now I just found the pinouts which
also look to be the same for each ECM but different depending on the
application.  As in a 2 bar MAP and such.  Am I on the right path?

DanT