Blown 350 with 1227730 ECM

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Tue Feb 20 05:30:52 GMT 2001

It is going in a 87 Trans Am GTA.  I'm looking to have a blown 355 in the
end with an aftermarket intake, vette or AFR heads, forged piston, blower
friendly cam and probably a slightly better than stock crank.  Then all the
little sutff that goes with all that.  Then I'm thinking of backing it with
a T-56 from a 94-97 F-body and then a 12 bolt rear or 9 inch depending on
what I find first.  I've got the suspension basically done and now I wanna
go fast :-)  I verified this weekend that I can still drive a stick so it
should all be done this year if I just get one of the jobs that I'm
interviewing for.

BTW - Could you send me the turbo p4 document you speak of?  I'll have the
ecu on the site when I finish it.  Shouldn't take too long since I spend
8-12 hours a day on car stuff.

DanT