VE2 all zeros...?

den Broeder, Ernst edenbroe at cisco.com
Tue Feb 20 14:08:17 GMT 2001

Has anyone ever come across a bin that had a VE2 table filled with all 0s?

Last night I was poking around in ASA0375.bin (1227429 ECM - 2.8tbi) and I
dug out the main spark tables, VE1 and PE WOT.  What was interesting is
that the VE1 table had a range from 45 to 88, which of course doesn't leave
much headroom for the VE2 adder...  I found what I think was the VE2 table
and it is all zero'd out.  Heck, it could be that the '7429 doesn't have a
VE2!  :)

Just wondering if anyone has seen this done in any other bins.  None of the
10 or so '747 bins I have on my hard drive used this odd VE method.

-Ernst