[73-87Chevy/GMCTrucks]Vortechs, TBI, and Edelbrock too...oooouu

Jake Kooser jake_k at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 12:47:57 GMT 2001

What's so horrible about the adapter plate?  I've seen one from holley that
looked kind of "shadetree" overall (but then again, it's just a chunk 'O'
aluminum with the correct holes in it), but I don't see much problem
otherwise.  That would allow one to use the "air-gap" manifold, which should
theoretically give better performance due to longer runners than the
stock-style manifold SD has, right?  Or did I miss the boat again on this
one?

Jake Kooser