Blown 350 with 1227730 ECM

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 14:01:05 GMT 2001

No real secrecy really.  It's just that the ECM is not
very common.  It has documentation and chip dumps in
several places on the net.  I have found more than I
wanted to know on the web for this app.
I think it is attractive, because it supports 4, 6 &8 cylinder setups, and there are 2 & 3 bar bins out there for it.
What do you need to know?
I can think of 4 or 5 folks on this list that know
more about it than me , who often answer related
questions.
Mike V
91 Syclone