1227730 with 2 bar Map?

John S. Gwynne jsg at jsgpc.mrcday.com
Fri Feb 23 20:33:23 GMT 2001

I agree completely with Burce's and  Ludis' comments...

There is one thing that comes to mind regarding the two sensor setup....

The stock limp mode with the 2 bar sensor (and in my case large
injectors too) doesn't work good enough to get you off the highway
under power if needed... when it tested this, my engine idled very
rich and cut-out at about 1400RPM, which is about 35-40MPH for me. I
would like to learn more about how to possibly tune that....

john gwynne