16168625 ECM

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 24 17:06:44 GMT 2001

Well,

I just bought a wrecked '93 EX-cab 4x4 pickup, so I've been doing some
research.  That ECM was also used for the full size V8 pickups that year (I
believe it is a 1 year ECM).

I don't know of any .ecu files, but Tunercat does offer tuning software for
it....   TTS also has a Killer software package for monitoring it called
"Datamaster".

No freebies, but if you don't mind spending a couple bills for some really
powerful software, you can basically do what you want with the ECM.

I believe both software packages are priced at approx $90/ea

http://www.tunercat.com/
http://www.mindspring.com/~amattei/akmelect.htm - Andrew Mattei can get you a
discount on the TTS software & has a link to the TTS site (which has a free
download of their software you can try out TODAY).

There are also 4 stock bins in the bin library on the FTP site - don't know what
the apps are, maybe some one else here can help.
If you still have trouble, mail me in private and I can probably see about
copying my stock 350 pickup's bin and sending it to you.
ftp://diy-efi.org/pub/gmecm/bin_lib/16168625%2016196396%20E6/

Gabe