Felpro 1010s

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Feb 24 20:13:10 GMT 2001

I did wind up using these again, AND there was a design change, in how the
water passages are done.   So maybe was a matter of the water circulation,
was the major contibutor to them blowing.
Again this is about the Felpro SBC AL head headgaskets.

Time will be the ultimate answer, but, for now I'll stick to my Tuning 101,
as still being correct.  Since even is slightly wrong took over 50K for them
to fail, and was a minor failure at that.
Bruce