Helpful suggestion

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Sun Feb 25 03:23:40 GMT 2001

You're talking to a mechanic, not an EE or CS grad.
What are NIC's?
What is WGA0 ?

I'm using the software that came with my burner, which is the same software many
listers are using.  I do not know of any better software, and I don't have the
knowledge to write any.  The software won't work in Windows.  Not only does the
documentation specifically say this, but I've taken the time to prove that it's
true.

But if you're willing to spend time explaining, I'm willing to spend time learning.
Shannen