Helpful suggestion

Keith D. Miller kdmiller at westnet.com
Sun Feb 25 03:57:09 GMT 2001

Network Interface Card. In a pinch, you can skip a hub and
cable 2 cards to together for a real cheap, 2 computer
network.

> What is WGA0 ?

WorkGroup AddOn For DOS, it's about the easiest way to add
networking to a DOS computer. Interlink works, but not too
well on a 9x and up computer.

> I'm using the software that came with my burner, which is
> the same software many listers are using.  I do not know
> of any better software, and I don't have the knowledge to
> write any.  The software won't work in Windows.  Not only
> does the documentation specifically say this, but I've
> taken the time to prove that it's true.

There you're pretty much at the mercy of what the manufactor
has written :( Mine is setup using a Needhams PB-10. I'm
sure some studying of eprom datasheets and knowledge of
parallel port programming could lead to writing one, but in
most cases, why bother...