Was Please Help, Now "Sprinkler Injector"...

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 01:59:19 GMT 2001

  Maybe this is a Top Secret GM-CIA special "Sprinkler Injector"   GM Part #
"Free99toNeBodyWhoWantsIt"...??  Well come to find out I was running at 51Psi
Fuel pressure!! The fuel pressure gauge I use to set my Adj.Fuel Regulator
was defective. I just put on a brand new Liquid Filled gauge and it was
reading nearly 51Lbs. not 42Lbs. like I thought!! Could this be the reason
these Injectors failed like they did?? I also noticed that a few have a
different # stamped on the side, tho they seem exactly the same in every way.
Maybe these were replaced before?? I did notice I was NOT the first person to
do this on the Vette. TIA
   Justin
PS Approx. how much would slightly larger aftermarket Injectors run??(say for
400+ Hp) And what is the stock Lb. Hour??